-->

Monday, 19 May 2014

Cadbury's World

Yesterday afternoon we went to Birmingham; one of my sisters lives there for Uni and the other is about to start a month of work experience at Cadbury's (!!!), so we went to visit the former and drop off the latter at her new accommodation. We arrived in Birmingham a bit earlier than we planned, so my parents decided we should pop to Cadbury's world for a cup of tea. We didn't actually go into the exhibition, just looked around the shop and the cafe, but oh my it was so amazing! I can't wait to go back and properly look around one day!


Here's me in all my excitement!
(Tu t-shirt, Topshop Mom jeans, H&M shoes, Primark cardi and Zara bag)


This isn't the best-lit photo but the cafe had all these clouds and empty milk bottles hanging from the ceiling, it was so cute! And they had old Cadbury's adverts playing on TVs, it was awesome! The Olympic Creme Egg ones were our faves


Here is the Cadbury's Gorilla (does anyone remember him?!) wearing my Dad's hat


Bertie Bassett, he was wiggling and talking and it was a bit creepy really


My Mum flirting with the Cadbury's cow, again wearing my Dad's hat



And of course, no grand day out would be complete without a gratuitous selfie (with my littlest sister Belle, who starts her first day working at Cadbury's today, good luck!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun! We went a while back and I loved it there. I am so jealous of your sister getting to go there for work experience, dream job! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete